Amrutharishta is a classic Ayurvedic formulation. Amrutharishta also called as Amritarishta. The medicine is known to treat chronic fever.
Type: Herbal tonic
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 450ml in an airtight bottle
Amrutharishta is an all-natural potent. The key ingredients in this tonic are
- Dry ginger
- Sugar apple
- Cumin seeds
- Black pepper
- Bitter oleander
- Fire flame bush
- Blackboard tree
- Long pepper root
- Indian rose-chestnut
- Dashmool (10 roots which include Bael, Shyonak, Indian headache tree, Beechwood, Mangrove trumpet tree, Poisonberry, Yellow fruit nightshade, Puncture vine, Sal Leaved Desmodium, Dabra)
Amrutharishta comes with multiple health benefits. It is considered as a mild- analgesic. Amrutharishta is haematogenic. This herbal tonic is known to help the user in the following ways.
- Treat malaria
- Treat influenza
- Treat chronic fever
- Treat relapsing fever
- Flushes out toxins from blood
- Detoxify the body from the adverse antibiotics
Amrutharishta should be consumed after consulting a physician. Generally, the below steps should be followed to have the medicine.
- Drink the potent twice a day
- Drink 3-6 tablespoon tonic in a day
- Have the health supplement after meals
- Mix equal amount of lukewarm water with the tonic before having the tonic
Amrutharishta stays fresh and useful for long if the below tips are followed.
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Keep in the provided airtight bottle
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep away from children
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
There are no reviews yet.